The 6.2 is latest Arrow Karts evolution of the X6 range. In our testing we have found this kart to offer braking and corner entry stability without compromising exit speed, while still performing on rubbered-up tracks. It also has improved grip in high speed cornering.
- 30/32mm chassis tubing
- 1037mm wheelbase
- DPE’s unique billet adjustable heel rest system, ensuring optimum comfort for all size drivers
- Removable/adjustable front torsion bar available in three stiffnesses:
Soft (supplied standard), Medium, Hard
- Unique design camber/caster adjuster system, and adjustable front ride height
- Wider range of Ackerman adjustment
- 25mm stub axles with 10mm kingpin and magnesium wheel hubs
- Douglas SE black wheels
- KG 507/508 bodywork with Arrow graphics kit
- High grip steering wheel compatible with Alfano & Mychron units
- Select any seat from DPE’s wide range to meet your exact needs
- Self-adjusting radially mounted black anodised billet alloy brake caliper with floating disc.
- Adjustable rear ride height
- Enclosed chain guard
- Flat top sliding engine mount system
- 3-piece rear bumper
Please note: Images used for illustrative purposes only, and there may be slight differences or changes to specifications or features.
*SEAT NOT INCLUDED